Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Why We're Irked at Today.com and Parasites

It's amazing how well these topics tie together.

Flit asked on "Ask Me Anything" why were were so torqued with today.com. So I told the blogoverse. Feel free to check it out.

Want to know about some of the creepiest parasites ever? Check out my blog at Rocket Scientist where I'll tell you where to find out all about them. And why knowing them is cool for science fiction.

Serendipitous that those two topics, without my own planning, work together so very very well.

2 comments:

Harry Yack April 22, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Wow, look at that list on the right hand side there... I didn't know there were so many ex-Todayers. I'm gonna keep in touch.

Hindley "Harry Yack" ite

Stephanie Barr April 22, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

These are JUST the ones that found each other. There's no telling how many more there might be.

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations