Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Are you a Today.com Refugee?

Did you get tossed on your derriere by today? Have they stiffed you for money or mistreated or patronized you so you left in disgust. Did you go because of how they treated others? Did they stiff you for money and then lock you out of your account without warning?

Did they say they were giving your hard-wrought blog posts to someone else?

Baby, you've come to the right place.

Pull up a chair and tell us all about it.

Or give us a snippet of what you're doing outside of the today.com sphincterverse.

Think of this as a hub to find all our your today.com expatriots. Kick your shoes off.

Set a spell.

There's no one to toss you off of here.

To join in, and if you're an ex-today.com blogger, please send me an email and I'll set you up. To be added to the exiles bloglist you may just comment on this article.

Please DO NOT point any links to today.com.

Cordially, your hosts,

flit

Stephanie

7 comments:

Stephanie Barr April 21, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Ooh, I want to be part of the exiles list!

Rocket Scientistand

Ask Me AnythingI'll tell my sad story another day. I'll be back.

Hava April 21, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

LOL!!!! I love it. I am SO in!!!

Havs

PS Can you add the option to comment with name and URL? My blogger profile is not associated with my new blog, and I'd like people to be able to access that. Thanks!

Today.com Exiles April 21, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

will see if I can do that, Havs

Today.com Exiles April 21, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

ok...I changed it so that anyone can comment... hopefully that will do it?

if not I will have to figure out what setting it is I need... or I will ask ladyjava to take care of it when she does our makeover for us

atorturedsoul April 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM  

Thanks so much for inviting me!

Today.com Exiles April 21, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

We're glad you've joined us... now someone needs to start posting, eh?

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations